Total Hearing Care is now an Authorized Dealer for Jitterbug®!
Cell phone use has often been a difficult task for people with hearing loss because there is not enough amplification on the phone. Cell phone use has now gotten a lot easier with Jitterbug® by Greatcall.
What is Jitterbug®?
- Jitterbug® is an amplified cell phone specifically for people with hearing loss. It also has a powerful amplified speakerphone. Jitterbug® is easy to use and can work for anyone, even those who think they aren’t technology-savvy.
Why would I use Jitterbug®? What features does it have that would help me?
- Simple to use with large, easy-to-read, and easy-to-feel buttons
- Amplified speaker phone and handset
- Text messaging, Voicemail, and Bluetooth® capable
- U.S. based 24-hour operator assistance in English or Spanish
- Operators can assist with connecting your calls, updating your phone contacts, and updating the calendar in the phone
How do I get a Jitterbug®?
- Simply talk to your audiologist about the Jitterbug® program
- If you live in the state of Texas, read below to see how you can receive a Free Jitterbug®
The state of Texas offers you a Jitterbug® phone at no cost if you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You are a Texas resident
- You have a hearing loss
- You have not received a free phone in the last five years
If the phone is provided through the state of Texas program, called STAP, you will receive several free features when you choose your calling plan.
- Free activation
- Free car charger
- Free leather case
- Free operator assistance
- Free nurse advice
(The state of Texas does NOT provide minutes for the phone usage. The person receiving the phone must pay for their own airtime.)
Thank you for making me feel normal again. The new hearing aid brings out the residual hearing and makes me feel whole again.
If you enjoy people and want to hear what they say, get an appointment with Total Hearing Care.
Total Hearing Care could not have been more kind and understanding. Everything they said came true, and I do thank them over and over again!!
In the 40 years that I have been wearing hearing aids, nowhere (and we have lived from coast to coast and border to border) have we found the caring kind of service Total Hearing Care has given me!
Total Hearing Care is a place where you will find hope for your situation. The staff here is loving, caring, and the only thing important to them is to help you — it is a pleasure to be their patient.
View our list of specials. Click here