Jill Copley, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
Board Certified Doctor of Audiology
Dedication to Patient Care
"It is, of course, important to understand and stay up-to-date on current technology and the latest advances in science and medicine as it pertains to hearing loss, but even more important is to understand what each person needs and wants from their audiology care. My relationship and connection with a person can mean so much more than the brand of hearing instrument. My patient care is unique to each individual and will reflect the professional concern and attention required for each person."
Advanced Training You Can Trust
"As a professional in the audiology and hearing instrument fields, I understand how important it is to treat people with integrity and perform my job in a way that promotes trust and confidence in my abilities and service. It is my goal to represent myself in such a way as to instill the trust that is so important in the treatment of hearing loss."
- Licensed by the Texas State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Doctor of Audiology Degree from the University of Florida at Gainesville
- Master of Arts and Bachelor of Science Degrees in Communication Sciences and Disorders with an emphasis in Audiology from the University of Texas at Austin
Commitment to Excellence
"I need to be able to provide good choices for my patients, and to do that, it is important to continue my education in audiology. That is why I went back to school to obtain my doctorate in audiology and have been active with our state audiology organization to advocate for audiologists and patients in Texas. I also consistently attend as many educational activities as I can –to bring better service to my patients."
- Board Certification in Audiology
- American Academy of Audiology, Fellow
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, Certificate of Clinical Competency, Audiology
- Texas Academy of Audiology, Member since 2001
- Served as the Continuing Education Chairperson for the Texas Academy of Audiology
- Award for Excellence in Continuing Education
Thank you for making me feel normal again. The new hearing aid brings out the residual hearing and makes me feel whole again.
If you enjoy people and want to hear what they say, get an appointment with Total Hearing Care.
Total Hearing Care could not have been more kind and understanding. Everything they said came true, and I do thank them over and over again!!
In the 40 years that I have been wearing hearing aids, nowhere (and we have lived from coast to coast and border to border) have we found the caring kind of service Total Hearing Care has given me!
Total Hearing Care is a place where you will find hope for your situation. The staff here is loving, caring, and the only thing important to them is to help you — it is a pleasure to be their patient.
View our list of specials. Click here