Do you have Hearing Loss?
Are you a Resident of Texas?
If so, you may qualify for a FREE PHONE through the Texas Specialized Telecommunication Assistance Program (STAP)
The STAP program offers people with hearing loss a free phone and/or assistive listening device to help with the use of a telephone.
You can receive a free phone from STAP if you meet the listed requirements:
- Hearing loss that would make it difficult for you to use the telephone. This is to be determined by your audiologist.
- Residence in the state of Texas-which can be proven by a driver's license, Medicare statement, utility bill, or state issued identification card.
- You have not received a free phone from STAP in the last 5 years.
If you would like to receive a free phone, follow the simple steps below.
- Come in to one of our locations and ask the front staff for an application for a free phone. Or, download the application here. STAP application.
- If you are a current patient at Total Hearing Care, we will use the hearing test on file to certify the application.
- STAP will send you a voucher in roughly 8-10 weeks.
- Come to Total Hearing Care or another STAP provider and exchange your voucher for a FREE phone.
If you have any questions about this program, please give us a call, and we would be happy to assist you through the process.
Thank you for making me feel normal again. The new hearing aid brings out the residual hearing and makes me feel whole again.
If you enjoy people and want to hear what they say, get an appointment with Total Hearing Care.
Total Hearing Care could not have been more kind and understanding. Everything they said came true, and I do thank them over and over again!!
In the 40 years that I have been wearing hearing aids, nowhere (and we have lived from coast to coast and border to border) have we found the caring kind of service Total Hearing Care has given me!
Total Hearing Care is a place where you will find hope for your situation. The staff here is loving, caring, and the only thing important to them is to help you — it is a pleasure to be their patient.
View our list of specials. Click here