Debbie Schirico, Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA
Board Certified Audiologist
Founder and Owner of Total Hearing Care
"I have an absolute passion for providing the best in care for every patient of our practice. The gift of hearing is too precious to lose, and we are fortunate to have so many advances and options that even patients with just a slight hearing loss can once again enjoy their lives."
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Licensed by the Texas Committee of Examiners for the Fitting and Dispensing of Hearing Aids
- Licensed by the Texas State Board of Examiners for Speech Pathology and Audiology
- Board Certified, American Board of Audiology
- Master of Communication Disorders in Audiology, LSU-Med Center
- Master of Arts and Bachelor of Arts Degrees in Speech Pathology and Audiology, University of Southwestern Louisiana
Extensive Industry Involvement To Bring The Latest Innovations To Our Patients
"There are always new developments being made in diagnosing hearing loss and in hearing enhancement technology. One way I keep up with these changes is through active involvement in professional memberships, interacting with my peers and learning about new innovations and treatments."
- Fellow: American Academy of Audiology
- Member: Past President, Dallas Association of Hearing Aid Dispensers
- Past Treasurer, Texas Hearing Aid Association
- Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Texas Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Dallas Association of Speech Pathologists and Audiologists
- Listed in: Who's Who Among American Business
A Commitment To The Community
"I've always believed that being part of a community means giving something back. I enjoy participating in activities that make a positive impact on the lives of our friends and neighbors."
- Director: Self-Help for the Hard of Hearing, Dallas Chapter
- Lecturer: Callier Center for Communication Disorders
- Volunteer: Baylor Medical Center Caring Hearts Program
- Board of Directors: Lakewood Chamber of Commerce, Greater East Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- Fluent in Sign Language
Thank you for making me feel normal again. The new hearing aid brings out the residual hearing and makes me feel whole again.
If you enjoy people and want to hear what they say, get an appointment with Total Hearing Care.
Total Hearing Care could not have been more kind and understanding. Everything they said came true, and I do thank them over and over again!!
In the 40 years that I have been wearing hearing aids, nowhere (and we have lived from coast to coast and border to border) have we found the caring kind of service Total Hearing Care has given me!
Total Hearing Care is a place where you will find hope for your situation. The staff here is loving, caring, and the only thing important to them is to help you — it is a pleasure to be their patient.
View our list of specials. Click here