Consumer Education Articles
Please check our online articles in PDF form.
- What is HIPAA
- Hearing Aids and Cellphones
- What is Bluetooth?
- Hearing Tests-What to Expect
- Hearing Loss: Acquired or Genetic?
- Troubleshooting Tips for Hearing Aids
- Helping Your Baby Effectively Hear and Speak
- Insurance Coverage
- Your First Audiology Visit
- What Will Hearing Aids Do for Me?
- Hearing Aids: Pick Function Over Fashion
- Hearing Technology for A Noisy World
- Get More From Your Amplification
- Understanding the Role of the Family
- Simple Hearing Aid Battery Tips
- Assistive Listening Devices for Your Home
- Keeping Hearing Aids Clean
- The Importance of Hearing Testing
- Making Hearing Aids Affordable
- School Assistance for Children
- Adult Hearing Testing
- Hearing in Noisy Conditions
- Hunters and Hearing Loss
- Balance Testing in the Elderly
- A Primer on Managing Earwax
- Ear Plugs for All Seasons
- Genetic Discoveries and Hearing Loss
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss in Young People
- Hearing Tests for Children and Babies
- Relief for Meniere's Disease Symptoms
- Cellular Phone Use and Hearing Technology
- Hearing loss and Down Syndrome
- Assistive Listening Devices for Children
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Treatment Options for Conductive Hearing Loss
- Digital Hearing Aid Features Help Meet Individual Needs
- Education Options for Children with Hearing Loss
- Mild Hearing Loss
- Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Autoimmune Inner Ear Disease
- Cochlear Implants and Children
- Genetic Hearing Loss
- Tinnitus: Many Treatments Available
- Hearing Loss: Sound Options for Hearing Help
- Newborn Hearing Screening: Information for Parents
Thank you for making me feel normal again. The new hearing aid brings out the residual hearing and makes me feel whole again.
If you enjoy people and want to hear what they say, get an appointment with Total Hearing Care.
Total Hearing Care could not have been more kind and understanding. Everything they said came true, and I do thank them over and over again!!
In the 40 years that I have been wearing hearing aids, nowhere (and we have lived from coast to coast and border to border) have we found the caring kind of service Total Hearing Care has given me!
Total Hearing Care is a place where you will find hope for your situation. The staff here is loving, caring, and the only thing important to them is to help you — it is a pleasure to be their patient.
View our list of specials. Click here